Secrets of event success, potholes, and humor in advertising
What’s the secret to achieving event success?
Insights from the industry’s top influencers via Certain’s Blog.
- It’s 2019 and the possibilities to engage attendees and provide value to exhibitors seems almost limitless.
- In an environment with so many options, it’s often hard to identify which ones make the most impact (we, of course, believe shuttle advertising can engage attendees and help exhibitors achieve ROI).
- Event tech company, Certain, recently asked industry experts, including Nick Borelli and Katie Martell, which marketing strategies to focus on to achieve event success this year.
Was that another pothole on the convention route?
Elaine Chao, US Secretary of Transportation, says it’s time for a bi-partisan investment in the country’s infrastructure.
- Aging and insufficient infrastructure, according to Chao, is impeding economic growth and impacting quality of life in many areas.
- It’s also had an impact on traffic patterns and available routes, making transportation for conferences and events even trickier in recent years.
- Chao is optimistic, saying, “Infrastructure is an issue that has potential for bipartisan consensus in Washington. Leaders in both parties recognize that infrastructure needs to be a priority.”
Were you in DC earlier this month?
There’s a strong possibility you spotted an ETS bus in the wild!
- The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is the largest, most influential and representative dermatology group in the United States.
- Earlier this month ETS managed 25 daily buses on 5 routes serving 32 hotels in Washington DC, and provided AAD sponsors with plenty of advertising options on shuttles.
- We put together a slideshow of the experience for your viewing pleasure (we personally think the EmSculpt ad is hilarious).
Want Monthly Reading Recommendations?
Subscribe to receive our newsletter, the Shuttle Stop.
- We send links to three articles, resources, or fun updates every month.
- Perfect for event professionals looking to transform their meetings through transportation.
- We never send spam, only resources that are interesting to event professionals like you!