ETS Website Redesign and Commitment to our Customers
Here at Event Transportation Systems we are committed to a philosophy of continuous improvement. During the Covid-19 – related industry upheaval, we seized the opportunity and spent some time redesigning our website, which is focused on our core competencies and the value-added services we offer.
Because Covid-19 created an environment of uncertainty, we also added even more flexibility to our terms of doing business, and have made specific commitments to our clients and future clients. As we move forward with transportation planning for in-person events, here are just some of the advantages of working with us and the benefits you can expect:
Financial Risk Mitigation:
- Given that planning for future in-person events can be challenging, we will work with all clients on a flexible payment schedule that mitigates financial risk. We want to make contract negotiations as painless as possible, especially when clients are experiencing financial stress.
Complimentary Consulting Services:
- Consultation on hotel selection and route development to ensure that routes are designed as efficiently as possible to keep costs down
- Development of alternate transportation scenarios based on different attendance projections
- Development of bus safety and cleanliness protocols designed to help attendees feel and stay safe when using meeting transportation
- Complimentary use of our proprietary, web-based ETS-Next-Shuttle app, that attendees can use to see real-time hotel pick up information
- Access to the sponsorship services of Newsday Communications, which offers multiple options for generating revenue to offset the cost of transportation
- Detailed ridership reports that provide evidence of our system design and efficiency
Please contact ETS for advice and/or assistance with your future transportation planning.
We are always happy to help!