To serve our clients better, Event Transportation Systems chose to become a member of several industry organizations. This way we can gain inside knowledge of the trends, challenges, and opportunities our clients face every day.
ETS chose these industry affiliations for several reasons, among them:
• We learn what our clients are concerned about in order to create a better overall experience for transportation services.
• We further our own education through membership, and pass that knowledge along to our clients.
• We become a trusted resource for organization members.
If you are in the meeting planning industry, here are some of the professional organizations we’ve joined and would recommend.
Event Transportation Systems is a member of:
• Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
• Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
• International Association of Exhibitions & Events (IAEE)
• Association of Meeting Professionals (AMPs)
Meeting Professionals International
Founded in 1972, MPI offers professional career development, networking and business opportunities to meeting and event planners, and a voice for the global meeting and event community.
Professional Convention Management Association
PCMA represents more than 6,000 meeting industry professionals and suppliers from 17 chapters in the United States, Canada and Mexico. It provides educational opportunities, industry knowledge, opportunities to connect and grow, and relationships with trusted resources.
International Association of Exhibitions & Events
IAEE helps identify and anticipate future trends in the global exhibitions and events industry, with resources from advocacy to education.
Association of Meeting Professionals
AMPs is a nonprofit association founded in 1982 to represent and foster the educational and professional needs of people in the meeting management industry.
At Event Transportation Systems, we want to be your partner [www.eventtrans.com/meet-us/our-philosophy] in providing event transportation services, and we’re proving it by staying on top of our industry.