Working as your partner
Event Transportation Systems (ETS) takes pride in partnering with our clients to deliver customized, seamless, and reliable transportation services for meetings of any size. We personally manage all of our vehicles and drivers, provide uniformed staff, and create clear and easy-to-read signage for use at each venue. We listen to your needs and deliver solutions that help you meet your goals.
Quality service and competitive pricing
We offer competitive pricing and quality products and services because we have over 35-years of relationships with vendors and the expertise in selecting quality vehicles and staff for every client event. And our quotes are clear and all-inclusive, so that our clients are never surprised by hidden fees or on-site escalations.
What sets ETS apart from other transportation providers?
- our deep knowledge of destinations
- efficient solutions,
- attention to detail, and
- quality of staff and service
ETS consistently invests in new technology to provide the best service possible. We built a proprietary GPS-enabled shuttle management technology platform that we use behind the scenes as an operations management tool.
Experienced staff always available to address your needs
- A seasoned account executive is assigned to act as a liaison with the organization to formulate and execute the transportation services. They will be available in advance of the meeting for planning and any required site visit consultation and on-site management.
- Experienced and trained operations staff are provided to professionally execute the operation of the transportation services.
- ETS works with local authorities where traffic control is required, and manages the process to obtain any necessary permits and police personnel.
We take transportation requirements off your plate
Our meeting planners tell us that we “take this major piece of meeting planning off their desks.” And, with ETS as their trusted transportation provider, they are free to concentrate on other critical aspects of their meetings.